- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This four bedroom home on Ebony Drive is perfect for the entertainer and close to Pakenham Hills Primary School, milk bar, Blue Bird Early Education, parkland, service station & take away food shops and so much more.
Consisting of -
- Floating timber floors,
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk in robe and ensuite,
- Formal living,
- Open plan kitchen, living & meal area with split system cooling,
- Kitchen complete with stainless steel appliance including dishwasher & stove & oven, Cesar stone bench tops,
- Remaining three bedrooms with built in robes & ceiling fans,
- Family bathroom with bath tub & separate toilet,
- Ducted heating,
- Large alfresco,
- Single car garage with door to alfresco area.
What more can you ask for in a family home !
*REGISTER YOUR DETAILS TO BE CONTACTED FOR INSPECTIONS* *PHOTO ID MUST BE PRESENT AT ALL INSPECTIONS* FURNITURE NOT INCLUDED*
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.