WHAT A STUNNER!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Be amazed by the natural light in this well set out home, perfect for all walks of life and situated central to all that Pakenham has to offer including Beaconhills College, public schools, daycare centres, shops, cafes, sporting facilities, public transport and so much more.
Comprising of -
- Master bedroom with tinted windows, walk in robe and ensuite with heat lamps,
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining with elevated ceiling and high set windows,
- Kitchen complete with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances - includes dishwasher, 900ml oven, cooktop and double built in pantry,
- Formal living area overlooking the backyard,
- Three remaining bedrooms with built in robes,
- Ducted heating & evaporative cooling
- Centrally located family bathroom with bath tub and separate toilet,
- Entertainers alfresco with cafe blinds,
- Double garage with rear and internal access,
- Spacious back yard with side gate access and garden shed.
This one is sure to go quick!
*REGISTER YOUR DETAILS TO BE CONTACTED FOR INSPECTIONS* *PHOTO ID MUST BE PRESENT AT ALL INSPECTIONS* *PETS ON APPLICATION* * FURNITURE NOT INCLUDED*
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.