Ray White Pakenham
Living Large on Licodia!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This four bedroom home is perfect for the whole family, with the standard creature comforts and desirable added extras!
- Master Bedroom with Full ensuite & walk-in-robe
- Built in robes to remaining three bedrooms
- Ducted heating
- Split system air conditioning
- Two separate living areas
- Tiled kitchen/meals area
- Stainless steel appliances including gas cook top, wall oven and dishwasher
- Spacious family bathroom with luxurious spa bath
- Outdoor undercover area
- Double garage with standard internal and rear yard access
- Double side gates to secure rear yard for trailers/campers
- Rainwater tanks connected to the laundry & toilet services
- Generous block size.
All this and much, much more, is available in such a great, court style location with a short walk to Pakenham's Town Centre, Central Marketplace, Train Station and also the Regional Tennis Centre.
With just a short drive you have access to the M1 Freeway, Heritage Springs Shopping Center, Pakenham Springs Primary School, the Commercial Estate South of the Freeway and the factories on Bald Hill Road.
This is not one you want to miss, as once you settle in, you won't want or need to move again!
* REGISTER YOUR DETAILS TO BE CONTACTED WITH INSPECTION TIMES * PHOTO ID REQUIRED ON INSPECTIONS * PETS CONSIDERED ON APPLICATION *
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.