WIDE OPEN SPACES!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
This well presented home on approx half an acre is situated in the quiet town of Tynong and is situated perfectly to have the best of both worlds, with Tynong's local shops, schools, train station, the new race course and only a short drive to Pakenham and Drouin.
- Lead light windows & exposed beams,
- Three bedrooms, 2 with built in robes & ceiling fans,
- L shaped living area with gas log fire,
- Neat kitchen with split system heating & cooling, stainless steel oven, cooktop & dishwasher,
- Pergola/Man cave with cafe blinds,
- Double carport,
- Powered garage,
- Water tank for gardens,
- Solar panels to reduce your power bill,
- Large back yard with chook pen & fire pit,
- Well established trees & garden.
Be Quick, this one won't last long!
** REGISTER YOUR DETAILS TO INSPECT * PHOTO ID REQUIRED ON INSPECTIONS **
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
- Double Garage
See all features
2,023m² / 0.5 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.