Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
FAMILY HOME ON A QUARTER OF AN ACRE
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
"Potentially Beaconsfield's best buy"
Four bedrooms? Check. Quarter of an acre? Check. Pool? Check. Beaconsfield Post code? Check.
Can it get any better?
Well it can and it does. Located in the desirable Panorama Estate on the lavish Portchester Boulevard, the 13-year-old house boasts a 30 square floor plan that can cater for any size family.
- Four bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and en-suite;
- Three living areas, including formal living, rumpus room and an open plan living/dining zone;
- Large kitchen with insane amount of bench space;
- Oversized double garage with internal access;
- Alfresco overlooking the pool;
- Side access, perfect for boats, caravans or trailers;
- And did I mention it's on a quarter of an acre block?
Make an enquiry today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,000m² / 0.25 acres
2 garage spaces
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.