MUST HAVE. MUST BE MORRIS
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
"A truly exceptional find in one of Officer's finest locations."
After months of tirelessly searching for property you can finally lay rest at 3 Morris Court. The home is perched at the top of end of what is considered to be one of Officer's premier estates - Arena.
The bustling shopping centre is within grocery-laden walking distance from the home; and the train station is also a stone throw away. Better yet, some of the town's finer primary and secondary schools are also located within an 800 metre radius meaning everything is at your fingertips.
With wide walkways, abundance of recreation areas and neighbouring properties that retain a sense of class, you can be rest assured you're buying in an appealing area of town.
Let's chat about the property features:
- Four bedrooms, master with a large walk-in robe and en-suite;
- Three separate living areas including a formal lounge, pool room and open plan living/dining;
- Massive kitchen with oversize stone bench tops - throw in the 900mm oven/cooktop and large pantry and you have a set-up fit for MKR;
- Double car garage;
- Alfresco with bi-fold doors plus built-in barbeque that creates the perfect entertaining experience;
- Despite all this you still retain an awesome yard.
Don't miss out on this one.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
575.81m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.