Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
ONE OF THE RARE FINDS
- 7 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
"Seven bedrooms and a massive family home in Heritage - good luck finding something like this again."
So you've been looking for ages for a home to house your large family. Everyday you're on the property websites, inquiring on houses and growing more frustrated because you can't find the perfect home. Well, here it is. The 48-square house on a massive 884m2 block (both measurements are approx.) features seven bedrooms and three living areas. That's not even including the outdoor entertaining area that is large enough to fit my entire house.
Oh, and by the way, did I mention you're purchasing in Pakenham's premier estate, Heritage Springs? You're literally a couple-hundred metres from shops, schools and transport.
The Cheviot Homes-built property also features:
- Two master bedrooms, both with en-suite and walk-in robe;
- A theatre room, included is the projector and screen;
- Large living areas with ducted heating/cooling plus fans and coonara;
- Outdoor entertaining area;
- Pool surrounded by bamboo fencing;
- Landscaped backyard and an adorable front garden;
- Double garage with oversize access to the house and side access to fit a caravan or trailer.
- 25+ Solar Panels.
I could go on for a week describing the added features but you'll just have to arrange an appointment to see it yourself.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
884m² / 0.22 acres
2 garage spaces
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.