Inspection and auction details
Auction location: In room
DON'T PASS ON HOPKINS PASS
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
"HOT PROPERTY IN RED-HOT LAKESIDE."
Set among a private court of ex-display houses, you know instantly it's a top-notch area. Adjacent to creeks and parklands the street is remarkably quiet and concealed from the remainder of lively Lakeside. Yet despite this, it's still walking distance to schools, shops, the lake and local foot ground.
The house itself is extremely appealing, featuring:
- Four bedrooms, master with en-suite and walk-in robe;
- Formal lounge and family room;
- Open plan kitchen and dining;
- Large nine-foot ceiling entry way;
- Heating and cooling;
- Outdoor decked entertaining area with cafe blinds;
- Side access for trailers, caravans etc that's extremely well hidden;
- Pizza oven, cubby house and shed.
Owners will consider offers prior to auction.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
552m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.