ESCAPE THE RAT RACE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Located close to the the heart of Garfield, in tightly held Mont Albert Road, your self-sufficient farming dream can now become a reality.
- Raise your own livestock on 7.5 acres (approx), of grazing land with excellent boundary fencing, established fruit trees, and 4 x 25,000 ltr water tanks plus dam with water pump & water well.
- Grow your own organic vegetables, all year round, in the 2 large hot-houses, and adjacent vegetable garden.
- There is also a Machinery shed with concrete floor, and additional sundry shedding, chook pens, smoke-house and cool-room, plus milking shed.
- Very comfortable home comprising: Three bedroom, plus study, expansive tiled areas, large family bathroom and ensuite to master bedroom.
- Verandah running the length of the home overlooks your new lifestyle property.
3.0351 ha / 7.5 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.