THE RAREST OF ALL ROCKS
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
"In Ancient Asian civilisations, jade was considered the most prominent, elegant and prestigious of all gemstones. In modern day society you can have your own cut of Jade without having to spend a fortune."
Located in the hidden gold mine of Kooweerup, 17 Jade Avenue is a true gem. Within walking distance to shops, schools and public transport, the home is only a few years old and appealing on so many fronts.
Affordable for first-home buyers. Centralised in a growth-corridor perfect for investors. Maintainable block to suit downsizers. Conceptually designed for tradies. Versatile indeed.
The house features:
- Four bedrooms, master with en-suite and walk-in robe;
- Massive open plan living and dining area;
- Light and bright kitchen with modern appliances and stone benchtops;
- Heating and cooling;
- Alfresco with extra entertainment area complete with fire;
- Double car garage and another double car garage at the rear;
- Three metre side access.
- 702 SQM of land.
Don't be left jaded, get in early.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Koo Wee Rup
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.