HOW ABOUT HOWEY?
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
"If security and seclusion are important to you then this property is a must."
Situated on a generous parcel of land (652 sqm approx) this property has an comfortable and inviting feel yet still benefiting from the added bonus of privacy.
Literally a stone's throw from St. Patrick's Primary School and within walking distance to high schools, shops and public transport this property is centrally located. Security doors, automatic roller shutters, roller-door garage access and gated entrances to the backyard are some of the added perks, but it's the family-orientated neighbourhood that you will fall in love with.
- Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes, master with walk-in robe and en-suite;
- Two separate living areas;
- Open plan living and dining;
- Kitchen with plenty of space;
- Separate bathroom;
- Ducted heating;
- Two car garage with rear roller door access, perfect for a workshop;
- Concreted courtyard that is waiting for you to turn it into a lavish outdoor entertaining area;
- Plenty of space for backyard cricket.
This will not last long at all.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
652m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.