Ray White Pakenham
FOR LOVERS OF ALL THINGS TRADITIONAL, IN A QUIET NORTHSIDE SANCTUARY.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Victorian style with all the conveniences of modern living have united to create the perfect family home. With the beautiful, ornate features one would expect of this bygone era on an elevated, 736sqm site, the home presents exceptional value, in an outstanding location.
- Formal entry, with parquetry flooring and antique chandelier.
- Three living areas - traditional formal lounge (with gas-log fire in ornate mantel), family/meals, with timber parquetry flooring, and enormous billiard/rumpus room.
- Three bedrooms, Master with WIR, en-suite and tessellated tiling, BIR's to remaining rooms.
- Feature, large main bathroom, with Victorian style inclusions.
- Country style, fully appointed, timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Ornate cornices, ceiling roses, feature lead lighting, high ceilings throughout. and some original Edwardian light fittings, lending a particular ambiance.
- Ducted heating, evaporative cooling and split system air-conditioner.
- Double garage with remote rear roller door access.
- Large Alfresco area, with manicured gardens, completing a charming picture.
A FAMILY HAVEN IN A COURT LOCATION.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.