THIS WILL GO FASTER THAN USAIN BOLT
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
"Winning combination: presentation, location and affordability."
Last week Usain Bolt ran the 100 metres in less than 10 seconds. Expect the property at 13 Berkley Street to fly just as fast.
Just like Bolt, the cream rises to the top and when it comes to purchasing property this should be the first on your viewing list for Saturday.
The first item worth mentioning is this is a Gradvue property. The lavishing Officer estate is walking distance from Officer's number one shopping precinct and very close to St Francis and St Clare schools.
Built by the award-winning Metricon builders, the property is less than five years old. Featuring:
- Three bedrooms, master with built-in robe and en-suite;
- Open plan dining that emerges into a large living area;
- Kitchen with walk-in pantry;
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling;
- Gardens that you could expect to have been prepared with nail scissors;
- Side access from both sides.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.