"HIT 'EM FOR SIX WITH THIS HENTY HERO"
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
"Sandalwood, why wouldn't you?"
You've been playing and missing for a while so why not get yourself off the mark with with this gem?
In a prime location, the property sits adjacent to parkland which includes undercover bbq areas, playground, lake and space large enough for a standard cricket match.
Not that you need to walk anywhere considering public transport facilities are at your door step, but shops and schools are only a leisurely stroll away.
The property itself is a gem. Featuring:
- Four bedrooms, master with en-suite and walk-in robe;
- Seperate living area at the front;
- Open plan living and dining opposite the modern kitchen;
- Landscaped yards front and back plus an alfresco that overlooks the backyard;
- Double garage with internal access;
- Heating and cooling.
Don't get beaten, first inspection is this Saturday.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.