YOU'LL BE GREEN WITH ENVY IF YOU MISS OUT
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
AUCTION THIS SATURDAY4TH MARCH, 11.30AM ON SITE
"This is the full package."
Everything you could possibly want in a home, you've got it here. Five bedrooms? Check. Multiple living zones? Check. Good sized yard with a pool to boot? Check.
The location could hardly be better. Adjacent to a park which is adjacent to a school means public transport access is just around the corner. Have I mentioned you're in the centre of Lakeside? The thriving estate continues to be the heartbeat of Pakenham and you have an opportunity to raise your family in one of the area's most vibrant and diverse communities.
The property itself is immaculate:
- Five bedrooms: master with en-suite and walk-in robe. The second and third bedrooms have a shared en-suite while the fifth bedroom has a walk-in robe and balcony - perfect for the independent stay-at-home child;
- A study which has been used as a nursery given it's proximity to the master bedroom;
- Theatre room with secret nook from the kitchen;
- Large open plan living/dining area downstairs;
- Even larger rumpus room upstairs;
- Massive kitchen with butler pantry;
- Garage with enough space for 2.5 cars;
- Side access;
- Alfresco overlooking lap pool.
Owners will consider offers prior to auction so don't wait to inspect the house.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.