- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
"Alluring appeal and astute architecture abounds 9 Audley Street."
Situated in the fashionable Caversham Estate and only a few hundred metres from local schools only 600 metres from the train station is the all-rounder at 9 Audley Street. Perfect for a growing family yet priced for first home-buyers this Burbank-build property would also be an ideal fit for an investor.
Whether you enjoy the Broadway feel of the theatre room, or the open plan living with the family, or just chilling in the spa on a weekend with mates, the six-year-old home has loads to offer.
- Four bedrooms, master with en-suite and walk-in robe;
- Study nook in it's own cavity;
- Awesome kitchen with it's own walk-through pantry;
- Theatre room that includes projector, projector screen and surround sound system;
- Vast open plan living and dining room;
- Double garage with rear access;
- Alfresco that rounds out the 27.5 square roof line;
- Side access perfect for trailer, boat or caravan;
- And still room to swing the cat in the 560m2 (approx) block.
With so many ticks, why wouldn't you want to view it?
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Home Theatre
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.