YOU'LL BE GREEN WITH ENVY IF YOU MISS OUT ON BLUE HORIZONS
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
"Why build your dream home when a brand new one is waiting for you?"
Before I explode with enthusiasm about how good this property is, let's get one thing straight - this block is massive. Massive! Just under 600m2 of outstretched, usable land with side access on both sides. I challenge you to find a more versatile block at this price point.
Next challenge. I want you to type 188 Blue Horizons into Google maps. You will see the property is literally only a few hundred metres from Heritage Springs shops, Pakenham Springs primary school and even less to public transport. It's also super close to freeway access too.
Not sold yet, let's talk about the house.
- Brand new - which is music to the ears of first-home buyers and investors who will benefit immensely;
- Three bedrooms, master with en-suite and walk-in robe;
- Open plan living and dining room;
- Appealing kitchen with wide bench-top space and oversize appliances;
- Single car garage with remote and internal access.
Offers before auction will be considered.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.