- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
"When Ron Burgundy famously said 'don't act like you're not impressed' he was actually referring to 3 Rosalie Court."
The oversize 924-sqm block coupled with a classy home circa 1960 makes for the perfect first home or investment.
Centrally located the home has plenty to offer and you can walk to shops, cafes, schools and public transport.
- Three bedrooms, master bedroom with ceiling fan and built in robes & dresser;
- Separate living area with electric heater and air conditioning unit;
- Kitchen and dining area;
- Main bathroom with shower over spa and heat lamps;
- Evaporative cooling;
- Sun room with storage within the seating and outside blinds, perfect for entertaining;
- Double garage with power and workbench;
- Secure back yard;
- Massive yard of 924sqm.
You stay classy, Pakenham.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.