FIVE ACRES OF BLISS
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 10 Cars
"Open space and bushland in the one property. Welcome to "Crookbak" 400 Fogarty Road."
It is remarkable how five acres of land can be so versatile. "Crookbak" offers everything you would hope to find in a rural property:
The electric gates usher you forward where you will be welcomed by two open paddocks. The larger paddocks (approx one acre), which was set up to hold horses, includes:
- Tack room and stable;
- Double-gated entrance into the paddock, and;
- Large pond.
Extending up the driveway you can't help but notice the massive sets of sheds designed to take the heaviest of machinery. Over 50 squares of shedding, made up of:
- 7 x 6 metre open portal shed with 3.5 metre clearance;
- Enclosed 9 x 6 metre workshop with 15amp single phase power, and heavy duty wiring; both with concrete flooring;
- Covered machinery bay 7 X 5.2 metres with 3.6 metre clearance, with heavy duty concrete flooring;
- Caravan shed 6.4 X 3.25 metres with compacted rock flooring;
- Plus triple car garage, separate stable and tack shed.
The family home is just as integral to the make-up of the property.
- Three bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite;
- Extra bathroom servicing the remaining two bedrooms;
- "Tree house" views from both master and second bedroom;
- Large, open plan living/dining area with cathedral ceilings adding to the grandeur of space;
- Alfresco that is positioned to perfectly capture the setting sun.
If this still wasn't enough, take into account these bonus features:
- 12,000 gallons (over 45,000 litres) worth of water tanks serviced by gravity feed and high-pressure pump systems;
- Surrounded on two boundaries by designated bushland reserve;
- Landscaping both around the house and among the land;
- Three minutes from General Store & Post Office and only 15 minutes from township of Pakenham.
The features are almost endless but I'm not going to include them all here. You will simply have to view the property for a true understanding of what's on offer at 400 Fogarty Road, Tynong North.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.